In the 2019 Summer term I teach a module on Reproductive Policies and Medical Crimes during National Socialism.
University of Vienna
I designed and taught several modules on the history of the 19th and 20th century at the University of Vienna.
- 2016 Winter term: 070005 KU Methods of Historical Research and Writing. The History of Human Rights
- 2015 Summer term: 070055 VO Human Rights – Women’s Rights? Human Rights and Gender from the Early Modern Period until Today
- 2014 Winter term: 070049 GR Guided Reading. Eugenics, international population control, reproductive rights. Regulation population in the 20th century
- 2014 Summer term: 070049 GR Guided Reading. Issues of Contemporary History of the 20th century
- 2013 Winter term: 210249 UE BAK17b.1 Political Science in Practice. Introduction to historiographical research for political scientists.